02 January 2011

Project Repair

The purpose of this blog is to archive the few projects that I have been and (hopefully) will be undertaking. I will be documenting the steps as I go along each project for my own reference and maybe even for others if they ever come across this blog.

There might not be many objects that I can get my hands on that I feel are worthy to repair, restore, or refurbish and updates between projects might be few and far between but with luck I might be able to keep myself busy for the next few months, weeks or even years with a few interesting items.

So here's the first step in (maybe) finding an interesting hobby of fixing sh*t..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! I enjoyed the write-up about Big Ben alarm clock. Have you continued your posts at another location?

    ReplyDelete